Cumberland University Athletic Department
• Providing equal opportunity for intercollegiate participation for male and female student-athletes, and all minorities.
• Supporting the satisfactory academic progress of each student-athlete.
• Offering intercollegiate programs for both male and female student-athletes.
• Appropriately representing CU by maintaining sportsmanship and by displaying fair play in competition.
• Holding student-athletes accountable to standards at or about University’s Regulations on personal behavior.
• Complying with the policies of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), TranSouth Athletic Conference and Mid-South Conference.
• Providing equal access to financial assistance for all qualified student-athletes.
• Ensuring the physical, emotional and social welfare of each student-athlete.