LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Cumberland men's and women's indoor track and field competed in the Kentucky Indoor Collegiate Invite Saturday, featuring programs from across the NAIA and NCAA. The men notched seven top five finishes as a team and the women recorded two top fives.
- 1st - Tyler Williams - 60m - 6.92
- 1st - Georget Pontillo - 800m - 1:55.72
- 1st - Sibanda Dumoluhle - 60m Hurdles - 8.33
- 1st - Jaylen Poole - Triple Jump - 44-11
- 2nd - Tobi Oniyide - 200m - 22.55
- 2nd - Atsu Nyamadi - 60m Hurdles - 8.35
- 2nd - Atsu Nyamadi - Long Jump - 22-01
- 2nd - Kalea Barnett - Weight Throw - 50-07
- 4th - Sophiat Omizi - Weight throw - 46-00
Georget Pontillo, Tyler Willimas and Sibanda Dumoluhle for the men's team are eligible to compete at the NAIA Indoor Track National Championship in Brookings, S.D. which takes place on Mar. 5-6.